Center for Computational Geophysics and Optimization
(Director: O. Ghattas)
I am currently a Research Associate at The Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences (ICES) of The University of Texas at Austin.
I joined ICES in March 2015 working with Prof. Omar Ghattas on scalable numerical methods for the solution of Bayesian inverse problems, uncertainty quantification and propagation.
From February 2013 to February 2015, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Center for Applied Scientific Computing (CASC) of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), working with Dr. Panayot Vassilevski on algebraic multigrid and numerical upscaling techniques with applications to flow in porous media.
In December 2012, I obtained my Ph.D. in Mathematics with specialization in Computational Mathematics (high performance computing, computational fluid dynamics, image processing, inverse problems, and numerical analysis) from Emory University, with Prof. Alessandro Veneziani (Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science) serving as my principal advisor.
- Jan 25: Application deadline for the 2018 Gene Golub SIAM Summer School on Inverse Problems: Systematic Integration of Data with Models under Uncertainty is approaching (Feb 1).
- Jan 24: hIPPYlib 1.5.0 has been released!
- Jan 9: I was invited to join the editorial board of Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications.
- Jan 9: I am organing a minisymposium on Model Inadequacy at SIAM UQ 18.
- Jan 9: I will be presenting my work on Optimal Experimental Design at SIAM UQ 18.
- Nov 11: Applications are now open for the 2018 Gene Golub SIAM Summer School on Inverse Problems: Systematic Integration of Data with Models under Uncertainty.
- Nov 11: hIPPYlib 1.4.0 has been released!
- Oct 30: New paper submitted: Multifidelity probability estimation via fusion of estimators.
- July 20: I’m co-organizing the 2018 Gene Golub SIAM Summer School; early announcement flier.
- June 28: hIPPYlib 1.3.0 was released!